Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rev. Richard Skull
2010-01-22 19:49:10 UTC
I just came home from my Friday Walk around Killen's Pond State Park.

I always take my camera as there are lots of Deer and eagles to take
pictures of.

As I was departing, I saw a red car parked in the parking lot of the
(closed for Winter) water park. It was about 120 yards away and had a
line of trees between me and the car, but I could make out 2 girls.

On was spread out over the trunk while the other was a munching down!

NOw kids these days! In my day we had enough sense to park out of
sight, or bring along some blankets to lay down on the ground!

I tried to get a photo. They saw me jumped into the car and speed off.

The MOST disgusting thing was the picture came out all blurry!

Bah! Damned digital cameras!
Popess Pantiara Evokovitch
2010-01-22 20:02:31 UTC
Post by Rev. Richard Skull
I just came home from my Friday Walk around Killen's Pond State Park.
I always take my camera as there are lots of Deer and eagles to take
pictures of.
As I was departing, I saw a red car parked in the parking lot of the
(closed for Winter) water park. It was about 120 yards away and had a
line of trees between me and the car, but I could make out 2 girls.
On was spread out over the  trunk while the other was a munching down!
NOw kids these days! In my day we had enough sense to park out of
sight, or bring along some blankets to lay down on the ground!
I tried to get a photo. They saw me jumped into the car and speed off.
The MOST disgusting thing was the picture came out all blurry!
Bah! Damned digital cameras!
They were just asking to be photographed!!! Watch them speed off to
the police and say there was some perv taking pictures of them
innocently obscenely eating each other out in public.
XODDI
I think this needs to be an animated cartoon.
Dr. Strangemonde
2010-03-19 01:41:38 UTC
Post by Rev. Richard Skull
The MOST disgusting thing was the picture came out all blurry!
This piece of tale reminds me of the old joke that is illuminated
gloriously here:

-- Dr S