My Theory
Todd Spango
2010-08-09 14:14:39 UTC
There are now only ten people on usenet.
blutarsky
2010-08-09 15:23:18 UTC
Post by Todd Spango
There are now only ten people on usenet.
it increasingly feels that way, more's the pity.

blutarsky
--
I swear: if I live to complete this autobiography, I will go through it
again and cross out all the 'Hi ho's.'
Hi ho.
Rev. Richard Skull
2010-08-09 21:30:49 UTC
Post by Todd Spango
There are now only ten people on usenet.
A lot fo the usenet servers are being shut down.

Face Book and the other social media sites have killed it.
SpudLupa
2010-10-04 05:30:54 UTC
That F__k Book is EVIL!
SpudLupa
2010-10-04 05:32:26 UTC
Post by Todd Spango
There are now only ten people on usenet.
They're all Devo fans huh? De-evolution...