Cochella commercial
SpudLupa
2010-04-12 09:09:33 UTC
The USA Network is running a commercial about "characters welcome" and
they focus on some of the acts that will be playing Cochella. DEVO is
front and center.

If DEVO were trying to warm up their hands at the Olympics Show, they
could be overheating in those yellow suits at Cochella (isn't it out
in the dust bowl somewhere?) (I'd still love to be there anyway!)

SpudLupa
JimmyM
2010-04-13 23:38:32 UTC
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 02:09:33 -0700 (PDT), SpudLupa
Post by SpudLupa
The USA Network is running a commercial about "characters welcome" and
they focus on some of the acts that will be playing Cochella. DEVO is
front and center.
If DEVO were trying to warm up their hands at the Olympics Show, they
could be overheating in those yellow suits at Cochella (isn't it out
in the dust bowl somewhere?) (I'd still love to be there anyway!)
they have new outfits in honor of the new album complete with weird
masks that make them look like flatheads.