song study: results!
blutarsky
2010-05-18 19:15:43 UTC
here's the tracklist:

01. watch us work it
02. fresh
03. sumthin'
04. don't shoot (i'm a man)
05. step up
06. signal ready
07. what we do
08. please baby please
09. let's get to it
10. mind games
11. later is now
12. human rocket

"knock boots", "cameo", "march on" and "no place like home" didn't make the
cut.

blutarsky
--
I swear: if I live to complete this autobiography, I will go through it
again and cross out all the 'Hi ho's.'
Hi ho.
JimmyM
best press conference ever! good questions at the end.
blutarsky
2010-05-21 02:29:15 UTC
Post by JimmyM
Post by blutarsky
01. watch us work it
02. fresh
03. sumthin'
04. don't shoot (i'm a man)
05. step up
06. signal ready
07. what we do
08. please baby please
09. let's get to it
10. mind games
11. later is now
12. human rocket
"knock boots", "cameo", "march on" and "no place like home" didn't
make the cut.
blutarsky
best press conference ever! good questions at the end.
and now it turns out, according to the pre-order tracklist on
clubdevo.com, "watch us work it", "signal ready", and "let's get to it"
aren't on the record.

blutarsky
Hi ho.
Steve Maser
2010-05-21 14:35:43 UTC
Post by blutarsky
Post by JimmyM
Post by blutarsky
01. watch us work it
02. fresh
03. sumthin'
04. don't shoot (i'm a man)
05. step up
06. signal ready
07. what we do
08. please baby please
09. let's get to it
10. mind games
11. later is now
12. human rocket
"knock boots", "cameo", "march on" and "no place like home" didn't
make the cut.
blutarsky
best press conference ever! good questions at the end.
and now it turns out, according to the pre-order tracklist on
clubdevo.com, "watch us work it", "signal ready", and "let's get to it"
aren't on the record.
blutarsky
"now 88% focus group approved".

Now *that's* devo...

[...]