That new DEVO cover project - update?
iccunaP knarF
2004-08-13 03:37:52 UTC
Hey -

Rather than find the old thread, I'll start a new one.

It seems no one else has mentioned this project in a while. Obviously I
haven't finished my contribution, GATES OF STEEL. I got multiple
animation jobs with tight deadlines at the same time, and a harsh
reality is: Paying work trumps DEVO hobby work. So, I'm still
interested in contributing to the 2004 fan cover compilation, but I
can't tend to it until late August or September.

Anyone else have a progress report?

_____________
Frank Panucci
www.frankpanucci.com
Stiiv
2004-08-13 08:27:45 UTC
Post by iccunaP knarF
Anyone else have a progress report?
Nein. Haven't even picked a song yet. But I will. And it won't be no
Fountain of Filth, neither.

Commited to making my ng friends' jaws drop in amazement, I remain,

Stiiv

http://www.stiiv.com
Boom
2004-08-13 18:11:17 UTC
Post by iccunaP knarF
Anyone else have a progress report?
I've had my version of Freedom Of Choice done for a month and a half
now. Might post it on Usenet for grins.
Rich Johnson
2004-08-14 12:41:26 UTC
Post by Boom
Post by iccunaP knarF
Anyone else have a progress report?
I've had my version of Freedom Of Choice done for a month and a half
now. Might post it on Usenet for grins.
Is it possible for a newbie like me to get in on this? I'd love to do
an instrumental version of an early Devo classic. Maybe "Be Stiff" or
"Blockhead"...

- Rich Johnson
Frank Einstien
2004-08-15 00:06:38 UTC
Post by Rich Johnson
Post by Boom
Post by iccunaP knarF
Anyone else have a progress report?
I've had my version of Freedom Of Choice done for a month and a half
now. Might post it on Usenet for grins.
Is it possible for a newbie like me to get in on this? I'd love to do
an instrumental version of an early Devo classic. Maybe "Be Stiff" or
"Blockhead"...
- Rich Johnson
Get in contact with Toth Wilder. You can find him on SpudTalk.

-Alex
Frank Einstien
2004-08-15 00:08:30 UTC
Post by Boom
Post by iccunaP knarF
Anyone else have a progress report?
I've had my version of Freedom Of Choice done for a month and a half
now. Might post it on Usenet for grins.
I got my version of "It's Not Right" done and send in a while ago.
Sorry, Stiiv, I didn't incorporate those drum tracks you made for me
oh-so-long ago, even though those rocked harder than the drums I ended
up with.

-Alex