"Going Under" dance Velocity??????
g***@hotmail.com
2006-07-15 04:33:13 UTC
does it exist? Heard of it from time to time, and it pops up on
supposed rarietes list.
I luv the Peekaboo dance velocity 'mix", and would be thrilled if one
existed for going under.

tia,

Reverend Beastly

Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
2006-07-15 20:18:26 UTC
Post by Reverend Beastly
Sorry to say, it does not exist. The dance velocity of Through Being
Cool is also a myth.
Maybe we should create these "dance velocity" versions ourselves. It's
easy and fun!

Next time I have a minute...

____________________
www.frankpanucci.com
http://reperkussionz.blogspot.com/
g***@hotmail.com
2006-07-16 21:25:39 UTC
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
Post by Reverend Beastly
Sorry to say, it does not exist. The dance velocity of Through Being
Cool is also a myth.
Maybe we should create these "dance velocity" versions ourselves. It's
easy and fun!
Next time I have a minute...
.........damn, too bad. There are some Devo tunes that would be great
extended versions they way extended versions use to be back in the day.
With actual original tracks instead of a DJ playing with his
sequencers. I vote for a 2 disc set of alternate/extended versions
of Devo music. ............. anyone else second that?

Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
2006-07-21 00:06:35 UTC
Post by Reverend Beastly
Sorry to say, it does not exist.
One just came into existence, but it ain't official.

However, it will have to do until DEVO sees fit to create the real thing.

Here:
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/20019514610.mp3

____________________
Wayne Weedon
2006-07-21 16:36:00 UTC
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
Post by Reverend Beastly
Sorry to say, it does not exist.
One just came into existence, but it ain't official.
However, it will have to do until DEVO sees fit to create the real thing.
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/20019514610.mp3
Frank.. Putfile won't allow that direct link :-( Can't find it by
searching either.
Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
2006-07-21 18:13:28 UTC
Post by Wayne Weedon
Putfile won't allow that direct link :-( Can't find it by
searching either.
Try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/lom6c

I'd put it on my personal web space, but I'm out of room.

Don't knock yourself out finding it, though. It's no more involved than
my old JERKIN BACK AND FORTH remix. Just a fun way to spend a spare
afternoon.

____________________
Stiiv
2006-07-21 18:15:21 UTC
Post by Wayne Weedon
Frank.. Putfile won't allow that direct link :-( Can't find it by
searching either.
Same here.

Stiiv
http://www.stiiv.com
Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
2006-07-22 02:46:28 UTC
Post by Wayne Weedon
Putfile won't allow that direct link :-( Can't find it by
searching either.>
Same here.
ANOTHER LINQUE!
http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=5099ebe81fe82e73fef63a215486f64465984ec0

____________________
Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
2006-07-22 03:16:39 UTC
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
ANOTHER LINQUE!
http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=5099ebe81fe82e73fef63a215486f64465984ec0
ONE MO LINK!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/devo-going-under-frank-panucci-remix-mp3.html

____________________
Stiiv
2006-07-22 18:17:43 UTC
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
ANOTHER LINQUE!
http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=5099ebe81fe82e73fef63a215486f64465984ec0
ONE MO LINK!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/devo-going-under-frank-panucci-remix-mp3.html
____________________
www.frankpanucci.com
http://reperkussionz.blogspot.com/
Wow! Worth the wait, FP. Nicely done.

Stiiv
http://www.stiiv.com
JMiller
2006-07-23 08:36:25 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:17:43 GMT, Stiiv
Post by Stiiv
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
Post by Fr▲nk P▲nuccأ‬
ANOTHER LINQUE!
http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=5099ebe81fe82e73fef63a215486f64465984ec0
ONE MO LINK!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/devo-going-under-frank-panucci-remix-mp3.html
____________________
www.frankpanucci.com
http://reperkussionz.blogspot.com/
Wow! Worth the wait, FP. Nicely done.
Frank, you are an insane freak! Your remixes are amazing.
--
The Big Ass Broadcast
www.bigassbroadcast.com
The favorite internet radio show of the American prison system
8***@gmail.com
2012-12-29 23:33:35 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
does it exist? Heard of it from time to time, and it pops up on
supposed rarietes list.
I luv the Peekaboo dance velocity 'mix", and would be thrilled if one
existed for going under.
tia,
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/290675283370?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_783wt_833

It's real!